The Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (INCCP) consists of 2 components:
Part 1: INC Foundations – 36 Contact Hours
- This can be taken as a standalone in case the nurse does not wish to sit for board certification and just wants to learn the foundations of Integrative Nurse Coaching.
- The course is 12 weeks: 4-5 hours per week.
- The weeks consist of:
- watching recorded lectures and answering 2-4 ‘quiz’ questions on the content of that week (quiz in quotations as its not like you can fail it! You can take it as many times as you need)
- Discussion Forums – there is a prompt given and students write responses and interact with each other.
- Peer Coaching- you are paired with another student in the program and practice coaching each other via web conference at a time that you work out together.
- Live Supervision Meetings – 1.5 hours via web conference with your small group. These are formed based off of responses to an availability survey that is sent after registering.
Part 2: INC Practicum – 60 Hours
- This also can be taken as a standalone if the nurse has already completed a program similar to INC Foundations and need the required coaching hours to sit for board certification. An interview is required if only registering for Part 2.
- 16 weeks: 5 – 6 hours per week.
- Supervision Meetings- Six 2-hour live meetings, roughly every 3 weeks, with your small group (the same small group as Foundations).
- Practice coaching real clients, either in person in your area, or online using software that we provide to you at no extra cost.
- Three of these sessions must be transcribed into a brief write-up. Expert board certified Nurse Coach faculty then provided feedback on these transcripts and identifies areas to improve.
- One case study presentation made to your small group on one of the six 2-hour calls mentioned above.
- Again, these two parts make up the complete INCCP, which prepares you to sit for board certifications in Nurse Coaching and Holistic Nursing through the AHNCC.
Cost / Tuition
Tuition can be viewed by going to the courses page , selecting the course you are interested in, and scrolling to the Tuition section. We offer:
- Regular registration
- Early registration: reduced pricing if registered more than 30 days from the program start date
- Bundle rate: even further reduced tuition when you sign up for both parts simultaneously and more than 30 days from the program start date.
- If you register for The Business of Nurse Coaching as well, you'll save even more!
- There are also payment plans available, which you can see by going to the program page, going to the tuition section and selecting customize now to see how the payment plan is structured.